Introducing our handmade leather sandal, crafted with utmost care and attention to detail by skilled artisans in the north of Brasil. Drawing inspiration from the modest elegance of simplicity, this sandal resembles the iconic style of the Franciscan Friars.
It features a minimalist design with minimal stitches, allowing the natural beauty of the leather to take center stage. The leather has been naturally treated for a soft, supple feel and long-lasting durability. The soles are made from recycled tyres, making this sandal an environmentally conscious choice. Embrace classic style and ethical craftsmanship with our handmade leather sandal.
A shoe that doesn't need to end up in landfill.
The sole is 100% recyclable and the leather is 100% biodegradable.
Upper made from vegetable tanned leather.
Sole made from recycled tyre.
- Not all our shoes will fit you the same way.
- Please see the link above to the Size Chart.
- You will need to measure from the top of your big toe to your heel as in the picture.
- Please take this measurement on both feet.
- If one foot is bigger, please use the bigger measurement to pick your size.
- We really want to make sure you get the right size and avoid the need to return a hand made shoe.
FREE shipping worldwide across the store.
- We only ship standard delivery. We prefer to use this method as its slightly kinder to the planet.
- For deliveries in the EU, UK and USA please allow 1 week.
- When you place your order, you will receive a shipping email confirmation with tracking status.
- We offer a 12-Month Guarantee Policy for Caboclo footwear.
- Because we take pride in delivering high-quality products and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Our 12-month guarantee policy is designed to protect your investment and provide you with peace of mind.
- This guarantee is subject to conditions which can be found via our Warranty page on or website.
- Vegetable-tanned leather is a living material.
- Sunlight will change its color, oils will deepen its tone, and time will mold its shape.
- These changes tell the story of your shoes and add to their unique character.
- Remember, our shoes should only be treated with natural products to preserve the natural aging process and breathability of the leather.
- As your shoes adapt to your feet, they will become increasingly comfortable and beautiful with each passing year.
Light & Flexible
Every Day Comfort
One of a kind
Our hand-crafted shoes are intentionally imperfect, deliberately more natural, and one of a kind. We guarantee that no two shoes are exactly the same. Every piece of our footwear has a distinctive identity that sets it apart from any other, just like you.
Sustainable Way of Life
Our Caboclo Artisans infuse their heart and soul into each pair they create. With each pair of our shoes, you're not just buying a pair of shoes - you're supporting a tradition, a community and a sustainable way of life.
Vegetable tanned leather
All of our shoes are made with vegetable-tanned leather, a natural material that is softer and more pliable than leather that has been chemically treated. This chrome-free tanning process not only makes our shoes kinder to the planet, but also results in a long-lasting and comfortable product as the leather ages.
Recycled tyre soles
Our soles are made from recycled tyres and are extremely durable and designed to withstand heavy use. They offer a level of toughness and resilience that's hard to find in other shoes. This unique process also reduces landfill waste and our carbon emissions.