- We offer a 12-Month Guarantee Policy for Caboclo footwear.
- Because we take pride in delivering high-quality products and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Our 12-month guarantee policy is designed to protect your investment and provide you with peace of mind.
- This guarantee is subject to conditions which can be found via our Warranty page on or website.
Vintage-inspired ankle boot, designed for the bold and daring women. This exquisite boot features a beautiful combination of brown leather and black suede, creating a unique and eye-catching contrast. The lace-up design ensures a perfect fit while the studded details add a touch of elegance and sophistication.
The medium-high heel provides comfort and stability, making it perfect for all-day wear. With its authentic vintage style and attention to detail, this boot is perfect for any occasion, whether it be an afternoon soirée or a night out on the town. Add a touch of vintage flair to your wardrobe with our one of a kind ankle boot.
FREE shipping worldwide across the store.
- We only ship standard delivery. We prefer to use this method as its slightly kinder to the planet.
- For deliveries in the EU, UK and USA please allow 1 week.
- A 20 Euro shipping charge will apply to deliveries to these regions: United Arab Emirates, Australia, Canada, Switzerland, Hong Kong SAR, Israel, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Norway, New Zealand.
- When you place your order, you will receive a shipping email confirmation with tracking status.
- Not all our shoes will fit you the same way.
- Please see the link above to the Size Chart.
- You will need to measure from the top of your big toe to your heel as in the picture.
- Please take this measurement on both feet.
- We really want to make sure you get the right size and avoid the need to return a hand made shoe.
- Crafted with a commitment to sustainability, this shoe is designed to avoid contributing to landfills or generating any waste.
- It's sole is crafted from 100% recyclable rubber, while the natural leather used is entirely biodegradable.
- Vegetable-tanned leather is a type of leather that is tanned using tannin derived from plant matter, such as tree bark.
- This traditional method of tanning has been used for centuries.
- The use of vegetable tanning is often appreciated for its eco-friendly aspects, as it avoids the use of harsh chemicals that are common in other tanning processes.
- This method is known for producing a leather that is sturdy, firm, and has a more natural appearance compared to other tanning method
- Additionally, vegetable-tanned leather tends to develop a unique patina over time, giving it a character and charm as it ages.
One of a kind
Our hand-crafted shoes are intentionally imperfect, deliberately more natural, and one of a kind. We guarantee that no two shoes are exactly the same. Every piece of our footwear has a distinctive identity that sets it apart from any other, just like you.
Sustainable Way of Life
Our Caboclo Artisans infuse their heart and soul into each pair they create. With each pair of our shoes, you're not just buying a pair of shoes - you're supporting a tradition, a community and a sustainable way of life.
Vegetable tanned leather
All of our shoes are made with vegetable-tanned leather, a natural material that is softer and more pliable than leather that has been chemically treated. This chrome-free tanning process not only makes our shoes kinder to the planet, but also results in a long-lasting and comfortable product as the leather ages.
Recycled tyre soles
Our soles are made from recycled tyres and are extremely durable and designed to withstand heavy use. They offer a level of toughness and resilience that's hard to find in other shoes. This unique process also reduces landfill waste and our carbon emissions.
I found Caboclo in Barcelona and loved these shoes so much. My Girona shoes are fabulous, the leather becomes so soft and comfortable. I've never had a pair of shoes that I love as much as these.